Huzhou jiutong logistics machinery co. LTD
Mobile phone: ms shi 18057236668 / ms CAI 18906723681
Email address: email@example.com
Address: huzhou and fu town tao jia dun village
Website : en.jiut.net
For belt conveyor, the conveyor belt occupies a very important position, it is both a traction component and a bearing component, and the price is expensive, accounting for about 30%~50% of the cost of the whole belt conveyor. Once the conveyor belt becomes thinner due to wear and tear, it will be followed by failures such as reduced strength, shortened service life and belt deviation. Previously, small series have analyzed the wear reasons between the feeding chute mouth and the conveyor belt, as well as the wear reasons between the changing drum and the conveyor belt, and put forward some maintenance measures based on the production practice. Today small series again to talk about the conveyor belt running off the local wear, and combined with the actual production of some maintenance measures. I hope it's helpful.
Deviation of the conveyor belt is a common failure of the conveyor, mainly refers to the deviation of the center line of the conveyor belt from the longitudinal center line of the conveyor when the conveyor is running. The fundamental reason for the deviation of the conveyor belt is the lateral force generated when the inclined idlers on both sides of the belt conveyor contact with the conveyor belt. When the lateral forces on both sides are not equal, the deviation of the conveyor belt is caused as follows:
1. The center line of the drum of the conveyor head and tail is not parallel, so that the tightness on both sides of the conveyor belt is inconsistent and the conveyor belt moves to the tight side;
2, the conveyor belt itself quality problems (such as uneven elongation, bending is not straight, etc.), as well as the belt edge wear seriously, will make the conveyor belt on both sides pull inconsistent, resulting in deviation;
3. Improper joints of conveyor belt;
4. Improper installation of idlers exerts a deviation force on the conveyor belt;
5. Improper feeding of the conveyor belt, resulting in uneven load on the conveyor belt and deviation;
6. The roller bonds materials, causing local changes in the roller radius and lateral deviation of the conveyor belt.
In view of the various forms of the conveyor belt running off, Ming cheng summed up the law is: the conveyor belt running tight side does not run loose side; Run high, not low; Run after, not before.
Maintenance measures to prevent partial wear and tear of conveyor belt
1. The head and tail rollers are not parallel and run tight but not loose. If the center line of the entire conveyor occurs deviation, it is necessary to readjust and fix the center line; If it is only slightly off, you can close the side of the bearing. However, this method can only adjust the small offset. For the large offset, the tail drum can be mounted on the mobile car to correct the deviation by adjusting the car.
2. As the conveyor belt itself is not straight or the joints are not straight, the force on the conveyor belt is uneven, causing deviation, the conveyor belt should be cut straight, re-glued or nailed.
3 with the center line of the conveyor belt, roller group axis is not perpendicular, conveyor belt after running not before running phenomenon, namely the conveyor belt running back (in contrast to the conveyor belt running direction), as to which side offset adjustment method, which side will be the roller conveyor belt along the direction of deflection 2 ° ~ 4 °, usually to adjust a few roller can rectify.